11 Questions for GREG HETSON Guitarist of Bad Religion
1) What’s a question you've always wanted to be asked in an interview but never have, and what’s the answer?
Greg: There are so many, and the answer is always, no!
2) If you could be any animal what animal would you be and why?
GREG: Human being because I am a horrible person
3) Who were you in high school? (ex. drama queen, fat kid, jock, etc)
GREG: A geek/pseudo stoner. I could hang with the smart kids and the burn outs
4) Which member of your band would you rather to get caught in bed with?
5) Describe your Utopia.
GREG: A place with 24 hr hockey on TV and free admission to Disneyland
6) Describe your hell (or worst nightmare)
GREG: Having to ride it's a small world
7) If you became the US President what are the first 5 things you would do?
GREG: Declare myself emperor and force people to speak Esperanto, provide health care to everyone, paint the white house yellow, outlaw astro-turf and figure out how to close the gap on the growing problem of the shrinking middle class
8) If you weren’t in the band you currently are in, which band would you want to join? (dead or alive)
9) If you starred in your own reality show, what would it be called, who would be in it, and what would you do?
GREG: I am currently developing one and my lawyers won't let me discuss it....great way to avoid the question eh?
10) I hate it when people when people…
GREG: I don't know slap me on the back
11) List 5 or less adjectives for:
(1) Sheep Mafia : unexplainable ,mysterious, threatening
(2) Bush: inept, liar, arrogant
(3) Kazaa/Napster: whatever
(4) Marriage: difficult, nice, frustrating
(5) Paris Hilton: tramp, (hate to say it )kinda sexy, brat