11 Questions with TOM MORELLO
Guitarist of Audioslave and Rage Against the Machine
1) What’s a question you've always wanted to be asked in an interview but never have, and what’s the answer?
TOM: No one evers asks me about my dogs. I have 4. Biko, Sam, Bear, and Illinois Pete. Three mutts and a rhodesian ridgeback. We hike around the hills like a big pack.
2) If you could be any animal what animal would you be and why?
TOM: I would be a hippo. They have a great sense of community, are very graceful underwater, can run as fast as a horse on land, and can kick ass when they need to.
3) Who were you in high school? (ex. drama queen, fat kid, jock, etc)
TOM: In high school I was a drama club geek and an anarchist.
4) Which member of your band would you rather to get caught in bed with?
TOM: I would quickly insist that Angelia Jolie join the band as the keyboard player and then get caught with her.
5) Describe your Utopia.
TOM: My utopia would be a place where human rights, economic justice, peace and respect for the enviroment would the priorities, not profit and agression.
6) Describe your hell (or worst nightmare)
TOM: My hell would be a party filled with hollywood jackasses where there is no exit and a lot of dudes with hot wet hands.
7) If you became the US President what are the first 5 things you would do?
TOM: No ball kicking for me, though there are more than a few corporate heads and White House residents who probably deserve worse.
8) you weren’t in the band you currently are in, which band would you want to join? (dead or alive)
TOM: That would have to be The Clash of course, though I would worry that I would ruin a perfectly good thing.
9) If you starred in your own reality show, what would it be called, who would be in it, and what would you do?
TOM: My reality show would be about going around and destroying all the reality shows one at a time.
10) I hate it when people when people…
TOM: I hate when...people promise to ask 10 questions and then go ahead and ask 11!
TOM: Thanks for your coolness and support of Axis of Justice...